Food & Beverage Operations
Please remember the following operations will begin on Monday, July 29th:
On Monday, July 29th, the Monticello Grill will serve hot dogs, bar sandwiches, and beverages from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m. The Monticello Golf Shop will serve beverages and snacks prior to 11 a.m. and after 4 p.m. Highlights of the remainder of the operational plans are listed below:
Operational Highlights Beginning July, 29th:
- The River Grille is open Tuesday – Saturday from 11 a.m. until 8 p.m. On Sunday, the River Grill opens at 8 a.m. and closes at 8 p.m. The River Grille remains closed on Mondays.
- These operations include a new Sunday a la carte breakfast/brunch menu served from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. In response to member requests and operational performance, the a la carte menu replaces the Sunday buffet.
- The River Grille offers new Wednesday evening dinner service and Sunday evening dinner service.
- The Monticello Grill is open Monday and Wednesday through Sunday from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. The grill remains closed on Tuesdays.
- Monticello is open for lunch service to primarily support golf operations.
- On Mondays, the Monticello Grill offers bar service, with hot dogs, bar sandwiches, and beverages. The lunch menu is served Wednesday – Sunday.
- Prior to 11 a.m. and after 4 p.m., snacks and beverages are available for purchase in the golf shop.
- All breakfast service is discontinued at Monticello, including Sundays. Should demand for Sunday breakfast service significantly exceed capacity at the River Grille, we will consider opening Monticello for breakfast in the future. In the meantime, the plan is to provide a similar breakfast menu at the River Grille on Sundays. We encourage your church groups to attend and support the new Sunday breakfast service, beginning on August 4 at the River Grille.
Spread Goodwill and the Good Word
Please support your community and the new food & beverage operations offered. Watch for future communications regarding special menus, programs and events. Our desire is to make your River Grille the first place you consider when you are looking for a great place to eat. Tweaks to the menu are ongoing and new training programs are coming in August. Menus offering lower price options and the always popular “comfort foods” are already being introduced. The food & beverage team is working hard to make the River Grille an operation we can all be proud to share. Please encourage your friends and neighbors to do the same. If we all support the food & beverage operations, we can sustain and grow this service for our community.